Get in Touch
Here are answers to our most commonly asked questions.
No. We are amenity/resort fee free! Stay with us and know that your rate won't change when you check-in.
Yes. We offer room service with food from Morton's The Steakhouse.
The best rates are always available when you book with us directly at Kensingtonparkhotel.com
We offer valet parking for $55 per night; $65 for oversize vehicles.
Yes, dogs are allowed in accordance with our pet policy which is detailed below:
- Dogs only, no cats.
- One dog only, medium size (40 pounds or less) and we do not accept the Pit Bull or Rottweiler breeds, or any dog that appears to be aggressive.
- $75 non-refundable pet cleaning fee charged at check in. (The room must be deep cleaned after a pet departs at an additional cost to the property) This fee is non-negotiable.
- $250 refundable deposit that is charged to the credit card upon check in. After the room is inspected by housekeeping, all or part of the deposit will be refunded based on the status of the room.
- Guest must sign a written agreement upon check-in acknowledging the charges and the house rules.
- The dog must be secured in a kennel or removed from the room when it is being serviced. The room must be serviced daily.
- If the dog disturbs other guests by barking, the guest will be asked to leave with the dog. No refunds, non-negotiable.
Set the stage for your next meeting, in an intimate, urban setting that celebrates San Francisco. Submit a request for proposal and let our team help with the details, from audiovisual tech to catering menus crafted by some of the city's most experienced culinary minds. The Sherwood Room is available and Wi-Fi is included with the rental fee. For more information, or to start planning your next event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.